Push10 is looking for talented, enthusiastic freelance Content Writers to create compelling blog posts, social media content, web copy, and more. Think you’ve got what it takes? Read on.
We’re looking for someone who will help us expand our digital footprint and drive more value through online content. The ideal candidate should have a proven track record of producing thought-provoking pieces that increase engagement and drive leads. This position requires a high level of creativity, as well as the ability to use data-driven insights to write better material. The successful candidate should also be detail-oriented and committed to meeting tight deadlines. Preference will be given to those with a strong writing portfolio, bachelor’s degree, and relevant work experience.
Technical Must Haves:
- Bachelor’s degree in English, Journalism or related field
- Knowledge of digital marketing tactics, including SEO, email marketing and web analytics
- Excellent writing skills, as well as the ability to communicate and collaborate effectively
- The ability to consistently meet tight deadlines
- At least three years of experience writing for a B2B audience
- Experience using WordPress, Weebly, and/or Joomla! preferred
The Content Writer Will Be Responsible For:
- Creating content marketing campaigns to drive leads and subscribers Use SEO best practices to generate traffic to our site
- Regularly producing various content types, including email, social media posts, blogs and white papers
- Actively managing and promote our blog, and pitch articles to relevant third-party platforms
- Editing content produced by other members of the team
- Analyzing content marketing metrics and makes changes as needed
- Collaborating with other departments to create innovative content ideas
The Ideal Candidate Will:
- Manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Be able to work on and off-site
- Work well within a team environment
- Be able to multi-task, prioritize activities, and do great work on tight deadlines
- Be considerate of budgets, timelines, and deadlines
- Keep an open mind when listening to feedback
- Love learning new things
- Laugh often
- Thrive under pressure
- Strive to stay up to date on current trends and technologies
Important Application Details:
This is not a full-time position. We are looking for freelance writers capable of working off-site or from our offices in Old City, Philadelphia.
Hourly rates to be discussed and determined based on relevant experience.
Push10 provides clients with unique, compelling, creative design solutions in both online and offline marketing channels. We encourage clients to take risks, think outside of the proverbial box and push their brands ahead of the competition.
Fill out the application form below or email us and introduce yourself: firstname.lastname@example.org. Be sure to include your resume, rate requirements, a link to your online portfolio, as well as links to any applicable projects that you’ve worked on.