Push10 is looking for a Design Intern to join our team for the Summer.
At Push10, we thrive on the open exchange of intellectual and creative energy. We are one team. We all join in, cross boundaries, share insights, get bold, get uncomfortable, lead, take responsibility, and share success. Together we create high-quality creative solutions that stand out from the competition. This summer, we’re looking for a design intern to join us as we build brands that we believe in from the ground up.
Primary responsibilities will include, but are not limited to:
- Completing a designated series of designer-focused training exercises and working towards a comprehensive intern portfolio project
- Assisting with the creation of client-facing concepts & materials for brand, print, and website projects
- Creating internal concepts & materials for Push10 self-promotion
- Writing and designing one blog post summarizing your internship experience
The ideal candidate will be:
- A Junior or Senior year student with strong foundational knowledge of the Adobe Creative Suite and Figma
- Proficient with MS Office and Google Apps
- Excellent at communication, presentation, and writing skills
- This internship is a part-time position, consisting of approximately 20 hours per week. Exact hours and schedule TBD.
- Compensation will be provided
- This position will be remote, but the intern will be expected to attend regular Zoom meetings
Push10 is a leading branding agency. We provide clients with compelling creative services including brand strategy, identity development, web design, and more.
Fill out the application form below or email us and introduce yourself: email@example.com. Be sure to include your resume and a link to your portfolio.