Push10 is currently seeking an experienced Technical Project Manager to oversee our website maintenance services, ensuring our clients’ digital platforms remain cutting-edge, efficient, and problem-free.
As our Technical PM, you’ll be the responsible for managing incoming maintenance requests from our diverse clientele. Your role is crucial in maintaining the integrity, functionality, and aesthetic appeal of our clients’ websites. We are looking for a self-starter who is highly motivated, passionate, and ready to hit the ground running. Think you have what it takes? Read on…
- Lead the management of website maintenance projects from inception to completion
- Interface directly with clients to understand their maintenance needs and set clear expectations
- Coordinate with our design and development teams to ensure timely and accurate execution of maintenance tasks
- Prioritize and track the progress of multiple projects, ensuring deadlines are met
- Provide regular updates to clients and internal teams on project status
- Identify potential issues and proactively propose solutions
- Ensure the highest level of quality in all maintenance activities
- Stay updated with the latest web technologies, regulations, and maintenance best practices
- Provide regular updates and monthly reports for clients
- Work closely with our strategists to proactively spot areas for improvement, resulting in new business opportunities
- Participate in revenue and resource forecasting
- Perform testing & QA to ensure all deliverables meet the project requirements and are free of errors
Qualifications & Job Requirements
- Proven experience as a Technical Project Manager or similar role in a web design or digital agency environment
- Strong understanding of web technologies, CMS platforms (WordPress), and typical website maintenance activities
- Excellent organizational skills, with an ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Exceptional communication and client service skills
- Problem-solving mindset and ability to work under pressure
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, or related field preferred.
- Have an eye for good design and be able to work with designers to guide clients towards ideal creative solutions
- Have a good knowledge of the latest trends in the tech industry, including regulations (i.e. ADA Compliance)
- Work well within a remote team environment
- Demonstrate an understanding of basic SEO principles
- Able to multi-task, prioritize activities, and do great work on tight deadlines
- Able to track budgets, timelines, and deadlines
- Keep an open mind when listening to feedback
- Be completely at home on a Mac and proficient with MS Office, as well as a variety of tools and apps (Slack, Asana, Team Gantt, Dropbox, etc.)
- Thrive under pressure
- Love learning new things and laugh often
Important Application Details:
Push10 is based in Philadelphia but as a remote company, we are accepting applicants nationwide. As our team works from home offices, relocation is not necessary. Must be a US Citizen based in the United States. This is a full-time position but we will accept applications from contractors seeking a temp-to-perm arrangement. Lastly, the chosen candidate will need to pass a basic skills test to prove competency.
This position does not have any supervisory responsibilities.
Compensation to be discussed and determined based on relevant experience.
- Ample Paid Time Off (Vacation, Holidays, Personal Days)
- 401k Plan with 3% Company Match (must complete a full year of employment to be eligible)
- Group Health Insurance Plan
- Dental & Vision Insurance Plans
- Paid Professional Development
- Paid Maternity & Paternity Leave
- Agency Retreats
- Fully Remote Work
Push10 is an innovative branding agency focused on mission-driven organizations. We provide creative services including brand strategy, web design, and custom website development for clients who demand fresh ideas and unique marketing solutions. We amplify our clients’ impact with work that is both practical and beautiful. We are equal parts strategy and substance: we have the brains to chart the path and the brawn to lead the way.
Fill out the application form below or email us and introduce yourself: email@example.com. Be sure to include your resume, rate requirements, a link to your online portfolio (if available), as well as links to any applicable projects that you’ve worked on.