Push10 is looking for talented Strategist with agency experience in Branding, Digital Strategy and Creative Copywriting. The ideal candidate will be a self-starter who is highly motivated, passionate, and ready to hit the ground running. Think you have what it takes? Read on…
The Ideal Strategist will:
- Demonstrate knowledge of the branding process including research, positioning, expression, awareness, and ongoing measurement
- Possess a strong understanding of how brand strategy fits into the full marketing mix
- Conduct strategic brand, web and content workshops with clients
- Perform a variety of research, including stakeholder interviews, surveys, user testing, and more
- Plan, write, and present research reports to clients and internal teams
- Develop a deep understanding of our clients’ brands to be able to accurately position them within their marketplace
- Conceptualize and draft strong messaging guidelines for client brands, including brand positioning statements and voice & tone guidelines
- Uncover additional opportunities to grow our clients’ brands and increase our long-term engagement
- Ensure compliance of brand standards across all marketing tactics
- Perform content audits, plan and implement comprehensive content strategies for websites
- Work alongside the design team to create site architecture and interactive wireframes for websites
- Generate content in-line with new or established brand voice & tone guidelines
- Create long and short-form content including website copy, white papers, press releases, blogs, social media posts and more
- Assist with Push10’s content marketing calendar by working with the Director of Marketing to develop an editorial strategy to meet our business objectives
- Create and edit content in accordance with best practices for SEO
- Assist with QA/testing of client’s websites, ensuring content strategy is being properly executed
The Ideal Candidate Will Also:
- Manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Work well within a team environment
- Be able to multitask, prioritize activities, and do great work on tight deadlines
- Be considerate of budgets, timelines, and deadlines
- Strive to stay up to date on current trends and technologies
- Keep an open mind when listening to feedback
- Love learning new things
- Laugh often
Basic Job Requirements:
- 2-5 years of business writing, branding, and/or or marketing experience (preferably at a creative agency or consultancy)
- Editorial requirements include basic SEO understanding, website content categorization and structure, content development, distribution and measurement
- Excellent communication, presentation, and creative skills
- Bachelor’s degree in business, marketing, communications, or public relations
- A basic understanding of content entry via WordPress
- Proficiency in a Mac-based environment
Important Application Details:
Push10 is based in Philadelphia but as a remote company, we are accepting applicants nationwide. As our team works from home offices, relocation is not necessary. Must be a US Citizen based in the United States. This is a full-time position but we will accept applications from contractors seeking a temp-to-perm arrangement.
This position does not have any supervisory responsibilities.
Salary to be discussed and determined based on relevant experience.
Push10 is an innovative branding agency focused on mission-driven organizations. We provide creative services including brand strategy, web design, and custom website development for clients who demand fresh ideas and unique marketing solutions.
Fill out the application form below or email us and introduce yourself: email@example.com. Be sure to include your resume, salary requirements, a link to your online portfolio, as well as links to any applicable projects that you’ve worked on.