We’re looking for a Senior Web Developer with 5+ real world agency experience and the ability to build custom sites in both WordPress and Drupal. The ideal candidate is efficient, has an eye for detail and a minimum of 5 years of agency experience, working on custom WordPress and Drupal sites for notable clients.
If you don’t meet these minimum requirements, please do not apply as you will not be considered for the position. Think you’ve got what it takes? Read on.
- Develop responsive, full-featured WordPress and Drupal sites from scratch
- Work with designers’ Figma files to create pixel-perfect front-end code (PHP/SCSS)
- Implement, configure, and customize a wide variety of plug-ins
- Deliver websites with customized features & functionality (e-commerce, interactive maps, advanced post filtering/sorting, events calendars, etc.)
- Troubleshooting complex website builds
- Communicate with Technical Director and PM to deliver sites on-time and on-budget
- Work side by side with the Push10 dev team in an efficient manner
- Prep and launch sites on a variety of commercial hosting platforms
- Assist with website maintenance when necessary
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience in Computer Science
- Expert knowledge of WordPress & Drupal
- Expert knowledge of ADA accessibility considerations and web standards
- Ability to work on multiple projects at the same time and complete tasks in a timely manner
- Advanced problem solving abilities
- Able to manage and build on e-commerce platforms such as Shopify and WooCommerce
- Able to integrate third party API integrations for front end web development
- Desire to learn new skills, coding languages, and technologies as needed
- Although graphic design skills are not required, a keen eye for good design is a big plus
Important Application Details:
Push10 is based in Philadelphia but as a remote company, we are accepting applicants nationwide. As our team works from home offices, relocation is not necessary. Must be a US Citizen based in the United States. This is a full-time position but we will accept applications from contractors seeking a temp-to-perm arrangement. Lastly, the chosen candidate will need to pass a basic skills test to prove competency.
This position does not have any supervisory responsibilities.
Compensation to be discussed and determined based on relevant experience.
- Paid Time Off (Vacation, Holidays, Personal Days)
- Holiday Bonuses
- 401k Plan with 3% Company Match (must complete a full year of employment to be eligible)
- Group Health Insurance Plan
- Dental & Vision Insurance Plans
- Paid Professional Development
- Paid Maternity & Paternity Leave
Push10 is an innovative branding agency focused on mission-driven organizations. We provide creative services including brand strategy, web design, and custom website development for clients who demand fresh ideas and unique marketing solutions.
Fill out the application form below or email us and introduce yourself: firstname.lastname@example.org. Be sure to include your resume, rate requirements, a link to your online portfolio (if available), as well as links to any applicable projects that you’ve worked on.