We’re looking for an enthusiastic Front-End WordPress Web Developer to join our growing team for the next 6 months (and possibly more).
The ideal candidate is efficient, has an eye for detail and a minimum of 2 years of front-end HTML/CSS and WordPress web development experience. Think you’ve got what it takes? Read on.
- Develop custom full-featured WordPress sites from scratch (no pre-built themes!)
- Website support and maintenance for a wide variety of sites, including core updates, plugin updates, and client-requested improvements
- Work with designers’ Sketch files to create pixel-perfect front-end code (HTML/CSS)
- Configure and troubleshoot a wide variety of WordPress plug-ins
- Expert knowledge of WordPress (Drupal a plus)
- Expert knowledge of HTML/CSS
- Good understanding of ADA accessibility considerations and web standards
- Ability to work on multiple projects at the same time and complete tasks in a timely manner
- Experience coding responsive sites
- An exceptional sense of humor and above average karaoke skills
Important Application Details:
This is a 6-month contract position. At the end of the contract, the position may be terminated, renewed, or transitioned to full-time depending our our resourcing needs at that time.
Push10 is located in Old City, Philadelphia and will be moving to a hybrid working model in mid-2021. However, due to current COVID-19 restrictions, we are working remotely. Therefore, we are considering candidates outside the Philadelphia area.
We are not offering finder fees or relocation reimbursement. This position does not have any supervisory responsibilities.
Compensation to be discussed and determined based on relevant experience.
As this is a contract position, benefits are not included.
Push10 is a leading branding agency with offices in Philadelphia and Austin. We provide clients with compelling creative services including brand strategy, identity development, web design, custom website development and more.
Fill out the application form below or email us and introduce yourself: email@example.com. Be sure to include your resume, rate requirements, a link to your online portfolio (if available), as well as links to any applicable projects that you’ve worked on.