Push10 is looking for talented, enthusiastic Graphic & Interactive Designers to work on a variety of projects with our team. Think you’ve got what it takes? Read on.
We’re on the lookout for freelance designers who are highly motivated, have an uncommon eye for detail, and seek to create stunning strategic solutions across a variety of mediums. This is an opportunity to collaborate with a small but mighty team where you’ll work on a wide range of diverse projects. You’ll have the opportunity to produce high-quality work that surprises and delights clients and peers alike.
- 2+ years of experience working as a designer at an agency or in-house at a digitally-focused company
- Ability to think and design conceptually to achieve stated business goals
- Strong portfolio including live websites (please send URLs for review)
- Experience with information architecture, wireframes, user flows, and industry-standard prototyping tools
- Experience with branding and corporate identity
- Experience with data visualization and infographics
- Comprehensive knowledge of the Adobe Creative Suite
- Working knowledge of HTML/CSS
- A basic understanding of WordPress
- Ability to explain complex subjects in simple, easy to understand terms in live presentations
- Strong written communication skills
- Ability to work in varied styles
The Ideal Candidate Will:
- Manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Be able to work on and off-site
- Work well within a team environment
- Be able to multi-task, prioritize activities, and do great work on tight deadlines
- Be considerate of budgets, timelines, and deadlines
- Keep an open mind when listening to feedback
- Love learning new things
- Laugh often
- Thrive under pressure
- Strive to stay up to date on current trends and technologies
Important Application Details:
We prefer working with freelancers local to the Philadelphia area and able to work from our Old City offices during normal business hours.
Hourly rates to be discussed and determined based on relevant experience.
Push10 provides clients with unique, compelling, creative design solutions in both online and offline marketing channels. We encourage clients to take risks, think outside of the proverbial box and push their brands ahead of the competition.
Fill out the application form below or email us and introduce yourself: email@example.com. Be sure to include your resume, rate requirements, a link to your online portfolio, as well as links to any applicable projects that you’ve worked on.