Push10 is currently looking for a tech-savvy Digital Project Manager who’s comfortable wearing many hats, juggling multiple projects and who thrives working in a fast-paced environment.
The Digital Project Manager will have 1-2 years of relevant experience and be primarily responsible for ongoing website enhancements and retainer-based projects. The ideal candidate will be a self-starter who is highly motivated, passionate, and ready to hit the ground running. Think you have what it takes? Read on…
The Ideal Digital Project Manager will:
- Be familiar with the overall web design process, with a focus on ongoing site maintenance
- Manage internal development team to ensure recurring maintenance tasks happen on-time
- Interface directly with clients on a frequent basis to meet tight deadlines
- Provide regular updates and reports for clients, thus demonstrating the value of our maintenance services
- Work closely with our UX Strategist to proactively spot areas for improvement, resulting in new business possibilities
- Keep track of hours spent on maintenance to determine if/when we need to bill for overages
- Strive to continually improve project processes
- Be familiar with the backend of WordPress and able to assist with content population if needed
- Have an eye for good design and be able to work with designers to guide clients towards ideal creative solutions
- Participate in revenue forecasting on select projects
The Ideal Candidate Will Also:
- Manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Have a good knowledge of the latest trends in the tech industry
- Work well within a team environment
- Demonstrate an understanding of basic SEO principles
- Be familiar with content categorization and structure, content development, distribution and measurement
- Be able to multi-task, prioritize activities, and do great work on tight deadlines
- Be considerate of budgets, timelines, and deadlines
- Keep an open mind when listening to feedback
- Thrive under pressure
- Love learning new things
- Laugh often
Basic Job Requirements:
- 1-2 years of digital project management, preferably at a Digital Agency
- Be completely at home on a Mac and proficient with MS Office
- Excellent communication, presentation, and creative skills
- Bachelor’s degree in business, marketing, communications, or public relations
Important Application Details:
Must be local to Philadelphia and be able to commute to our office in Old City during regular business hours. We are not offering compensation for relocation expenses.
Salary to be discussed and determined based on relevant experience.
Push10 is a leading branding agency with offices in Philadelphia and Austin. We provide clients with compelling creative services including brand strategy, identity development, web design, and more.
Fill out the application form below or email us and introduce yourself: firstname.lastname@example.org. Be sure to include your resume, salary requirements, a link to your online portfolio, as well as links to any applicable projects that you’ve worked on.