Push10 is currently looking for a Digital Marketing Intern who’s comfortable wearing many hats, juggling multiple tasks, and who thrives working in a fast-paced environment.
The Digital Marketing Intern will assist our Business Development team to spot new opportunities to bolster our client roster and support our growing agency. The ideal candidate will be a self-starter who is highly motivated, passionate, and ready to hit the ground running. Think you have what it takes? Read on…
Primary responsibilities will include, but are not limited to:
- Building and maintaining list of prospective clients in specific industries
- Reaching out to key prospects with relevant, targeted content
- Working with our Account Executives to nurture leads generated from outbound marketing activities
- Assisting with the management of our CRM system to enter prospects and move them through our sales process in an efficient manner
The Ideal Candidate Will Also:
- Manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Have a good knowledge of the latest trends in the tech industry
- Work well within a team environment
- Be able to multi-task, prioritize activities, and do great work on tight deadlines
- Keep an open mind when listening to feedback
- Thrive under pressure
- Love learning new things
- Laugh often
Basic Job Requirements:
- Junior or Senior year with some previous knowledge of digital marketing, email marketing, and/or search engine optimization basic principles
- Be completely at home on a Mac and proficient with MS Office and Google Apps
- Excellent communication, presentation, and writing skills
Important Application Details:
Must be local to Philadelphia and be able to commute to our office in Old City during regular business hours. We are not offering compensation for relocation expenses.
This internship is a part-time position, consisting of approximately 20 hours per week. Exact hours and schedule TBD.
Compensation TBD and will be determined based on relevant experience.
Push10 is a leading branding agency with offices in Philadelphia and Austin. We provide clients with compelling creative services including brand strategy, identity development, web design, and more.
Fill out the application form below or email us and introduce yourself: email@example.com. Be sure to include your resume and any other relevant information.