We are currently looking for a Copywriter to craft compelling, strategically driven writing for brand and web projects.
The ideal candidate will have 2-4 years of relevant agency experience with a strong portfolio that preferably includes samples of brand strategy work and website copy. We are looking for a self-starter who is highly motivated, passionate, and ready to hit the ground running.
If you don’t meet these minimum requirements, please do not apply as you will not be considered for the position. Think you’ve got what it takes? Read on…
The ideal Copywriter will:
- Show passion for turning complicated subjects into clear and compelling copy.
- Develop and refine written materials for a variety of web and brand projects.
- Translate strategic briefs into creative that our clients’ audiences will love.
- Participate in research, brand positioning and other strategic exercises to help apply insights to messaging platforms.
- Work within brand style guides and adapt to different client voices, tones and messaging.
- Understand client and audience needs through a combination of research and collaboration to arrive at strong and engaging creative results.
- Have a basic understanding of branding principles.
Be able to multi-task and prioritize activities.
The ideal candidate will also:
- Have experience working closely with a strategy team.
- Assist in the planning and implementation of content strategy, helping determine what types of content will be written and where.
- Have proofreading experience
- Have experience entering content into common website CMSs (e.g. WordPress, Drupal)
- Work well within a remote team environment
- Be familiar with content marketing basics, including content development, distribution and measurement
- Keep an open mind when listening to feedback
Basic Job Requirements:
- Proven work experience (2-4 years) as a Copywriter, Content Writer, or other similar role, preferably at an agency
- Demonstrable ability to produce writing in a professional setting
- Be completely at home on a Mac and proficient with Google Suite, as well as a variety of tools and apps (Slack, Asana, Figma, Dropbox, etc.)
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- BA/BS degree
Important Application Details:
Push10 is based in Philadelphia but as a fully-remote company, we are accepting applicants nationwide. As our team works from home offices, relocation is not necessary. Must be a US Citizen based in the United States. This is a full-time position, but we will accept applications from individuals seeking temp-to-perm arrangements. Lastly, the chosen candidate will need to pass a basic skills test to prove competency. This position does not include management or supervisory responsibilities.
Compensation to be discussed and determined based on relevant experience.
- Paid Time Off (Vacation, Holidays, Personal Days)
- Holiday Bonuses
- 401k Plan with 3% Company Match (must complete a full year of employment to be eligible)
- Group Health Insurance Plan
- Dental & Vision Insurance Plans
- Paid Professional Development
- Paid Maternity & Paternity Leave
- Fully Remote Work
Push10 is an innovative branding agency focused on mission-driven organizations. We provide creative services including brand strategy, web design, and custom website development for clients who demand fresh ideas and unique marketing solutions.
Fill out the application form below or email us and introduce yourself: email@example.com. Be sure to include your resume, rate requirements, a link to your online portfolio (if available), as well as links to any applicable projects that you’ve worked on.