We’re looking for an enthusiastic Junior Web Developer to join our growing team.
The ideal candidate is efficient, has an eye for detail and a minimum of 1-2 years of front-end HTML/CSS and WordPress development experience. Think you’ve got what it takes? Read on.
- Website support and maintenance for a wide variety of sites, including core updates, plugin updates, and client-requested improvements
- Work with designers’ Sketch files to create pixel-perfect front-end code (HTML/CSS)
- Assist dev team to build custom full-featured WordPress themes from scratch
- Configure and troubleshoot a wide variety of WordPress plug-ins
- Working knowledge of WordPress (Drupal a plus)
- Working knowledge of HTML/CSS
- Good understanding of accessibility considerations and web standards
- Ability to work on multiple projects at the same time and complete tasks in a timely manner
- Experience coding responsive sites
- An exceptional sense of humor and above average karaoke skills
Important Application Details:
Although graphic design skills are not required, a keen eye for good design is a big plus.
Applicants must be local to the Philadelphia area and able to work from our Center City offices during normal business hours. However, during the COVID-19 pandemic, all work will be performed remotely.
For remote work, Push10 will provide a laptop loaded with all necessary software.
This is a full-time position and we are not offering freelance work, finder fees or relocation reimbursement. The chosen candidate will need to pass a basic skills test and will be subject to a three-month evaluation period.
This position does not have any supervisory responsibilities.
Salary to be discussed and determined based on relevant experience.
- Paid Time Off
- Quarterly profit sharing
- Paid holidays
- Work from home days
- Holiday bonuses
- 401k plan with 3% company match (must complete a full year of employment to be eligible)
- Group health insurance plan
- Dental & Vision insurance plans
- Paid professional development
- Maternity & Paternity leave
Push10 is an innovative branding agency providing strategy, web design & development, creative services, digital marketing, and more. As a dynamic team of experts, we push the envelope for clients who demand unique solutions and creative thinking.
Fill out the application form below or email us and introduce yourself: email@example.com. Be sure to include your resume, rate requirements, a link to your online portfolio (if available), as well as links to any applicable projects that you’ve worked on.