We are currently looking for an experienced Account Manager to create long-term, trusting relationships with our clients, oversee a portfolio of existing accounts, develop new business from existing clients, and actively seek new sales opportunities.
The ideal Account Manager will have 5+ years of relevant agency experience. We are looking for a self-starter who is highly motivated, passionate, and ready to hit the ground running.
If you don’t meet these minimum requirements, please do not apply as you will not be considered for the position. Think you’ve got what it takes? Read on…
The ideal Account Manager will:
Serve as a point of contact for all client account management matters
Build and maintain strong, long-lasting client relationships
Negotiate contracts and close agreements to maximize revenue and profits
Develop trusted advisor relationships with key accounts, client stakeholders and executive sponsors
Work alongside PMs to ensure the timely and successful delivery of our solutions according to customer needs and objectives
Clearly communicate the progress of monthly/quarterly initiatives to internal and external stakeholders
Develop new business with existing clients and/or identify areas of improvement
Forecast and track key account metrics (e.g. quarterly sales results and annual forecasts)
Assist with challenging client requests or issue escalations as needed
Collaborate with sales team and assist with developing new business opportunities
Participate in new business pitches and presentations
Work closely with the team during Project Discovery to clarify a final price for Project Execution
Check-in at key project milestones and attend important presentations, to help provide guidance and build rapport
Handle “money conversations” whenever change orders are required
Upsell future work and grow accounts, thereby increasing revenue streams from each client
Stay engaged even after the main project is done, looking to grow the relationship over time
- Help Push10 trend from project-based revenue to more consistent and reliable monthly recurring revenue from a stable of active clients
- Stay abreast of the latest trends in our primary target market of mission-based orgs, especially foundations
The ideal candidate will also:
- Manage multiple accounts simultaneously
- Have a good knowledge of the latest trends in the tech industry
- Work well within a team environment
- Demonstrate an understanding of basic SEO principles
- Be familiar with content categorization and structure, content development, distribution and measurement
- Be able to multi-task and prioritize activities
- Meet with PM team to monitor budgets, timelines, and deadlines
- Keep an open mind when listening to feedback
- Thrive under pressure
- Love learning new things
- Laugh often
Basic Job Requirements:
- Proven work experience (5+ years) as an Account Manager, Key Account Manager, Sales Account Manager, Junior Account Manager or relevant role, preferably at a digital agency
- Demonstrable ability to communicate, present and influence key stakeholders at all levels of an organization, including executive and C-level
- Be completely at home on a Mac and proficient with MS Office, as well as a variety of tools and apps (Slack, Asana, Team Gantt, Dropbox, etc.)
- Experience delivering client-focused solutions based in sound strategy
- Proven ability to juggle multiple account management projects at a time, while maintaining sharp attention to detail
- Excellent listening, negotiation and presentation abilities
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- BA/BS degree in Business Administration, Sales, Marketing, Communications or relevant field
Important Application Details:
Push10 is based in Philadelphia but as a remote company, we are accepting applicants nationwide. As our team works from home offices, relocation is not necessary. Must be a US Citizen based in the United States. This is a full-time position but we will accept applications from contractors seeking a temp-to-perm arrangement. Lastly, the chosen candidate will need to pass a basic skills test to prove competency.
This position does not have any supervisory responsibilities.
Compensation to be discussed and determined based on relevant experience.
- Paid Time Off (Vacation, Holidays, Personal Days)
- Holiday Bonuses
- 401k Plan with 3% Company Match (must complete a full year of employment to be eligible)
- Group Health Insurance Plan
- Dental & Vision Insurance Plans
- Paid Professional Development
- Paid Maternity & Paternity Leave
Push10 is an innovative branding agency focused on mission-driven organizations. We provide creative services including brand strategy, web design, and custom website development for clients who demand fresh ideas and unique marketing solutions.
Fill out the application form below or email us and introduce yourself: email@example.com. Be sure to include your resume, rate requirements, a link to your online portfolio (if available), as well as links to any applicable projects that you’ve worked on.