Damn Good WordPress Web Developer Needed
Push10 Design Studios is looking for an enthusiastic, skilled WordPress Web Developer to join our growing team.
The ideal candidate is highly motivated, has a keen eye for detail, and a minimum of 2 years experience developing on the WordPress platform. Send us your best stuff and show us why you’re Damn Good at what you do!
Technical Must Haves:
• Ability to build custom full-featured responsive WordPress themes from scratch
• Experience installing WordPress plugins and upgrades
• Familiar with LAMP stack and cPanel/WHM administration
• Expertise integrating major 3rd party APIs (Facebook, Open Graph, Twitter, Google Maps, YouTube, etc…)
• Experience maintaining and updating hosted sites and VPS
• Good Understanding of SEO and accessibility considerations
• Basic knowledge of the Adobe Creative Suite
General Must Haves:
• Interest in web development news and UI/UX design trends & innovations
• Excellent sense of humor and appreciation for satire
• Ability to fly solo or work well with a team
• Ability to explain complex subjects in simple, easy to understand terms
• Ability to multi-task and prioritize activities
• Strong debugging and problem solving skills.
• Prior digital agency experience a plus
Although graphic design skills are not required, a keen eye for good design is a big plus. Applicants must be local to the Philadelphia area and able to work from our Old City offices during normal business hours. This is a full-time position and we are not offering freelance work, finder fees or relocation reimbursement. Salary dependent upon experience.
Email us and introduce yourself: email@example.com. Be sure to include your resume, salary requirements, an link to your online portfolio, as well as links to any applicable sites that you’ve worked on.
Push10 provides clients with unique, compelling, creative design solutions in both online and offline marketing channels. We encourage clients to take risks, thing outside of the proverbial box and push their brands ahead of the competition.